Converged IP / TDM / SS7 Communication Solution
Our technology brings a robust solution that unifies voice and data communication requirements. For the Optimization of your processes, Sophisticated new Solutions are required – Which is exactly what the Green Box Provides you with. Developed with support from companies like Sangoma, Digium and Intel.
CCS is a next generation integrated communication system based on IP Switching technology that seamlessly gives you cost effective telephony over circuit, internet or intranet platform. The Green Box enables flexible deployment and interoperability for the evolving next generation networks. Using Convergence Green Box, Network Equipment Providers and System Integrators can effectively deliver carrier-hosted converged services as well as enterprise-based applications.
- The Green Box series are C-10, C-20, C-40, C-100 and C-400.
- They offer a cost effective way to extend converged multi-service data/voice networking to branch offices.
- They work with existing phones and other equipment, simplifying deployment of IP telephony
- Service integration using IP protocols over the Internet enables administrators to reduce long-distance toll charges between offices
- Support for voice-enabled desktop applications such as integrated messaging
- Green Box provides flexibility and manageability through modular design to meet demanding and evolving requirements, such as Comprehensive Security and Multi Service Data/ Voice/ Fax integration.
Silence detection/ suppression and comfort noise generation is provided to make phone callers feel comfortable when there is no voice IP packets transmitted on the line. Adaptive jitter buffer is provided for smooth voice reception, and lost voice packet recovery is provided to improve the quality of voice over the Internet.
The Green Box supports multiple simultaneous calls, using analog and digital connections to phones, faxes, key systems, PBXs, and PSTN switches. It delivers IP telephony enriching features including, audio conferencing and transcoding capabilities. Using quality-of-service (QoS) features, such as LLQ, CBD, HLZ, RSVP, and Custom and Priority Queuing, voice traffic is digitized and encapsulated in IP packet, Frame Relay, or ATM and consolidated with data to extend multi-service infrastructure
Ideal Markets also include MTU, rural area and remote POTs extensions for the IP-PBX architecture. These stand-alone analog/digital VoIP Gateway subsystems provide superior voice-technology for connecting legacy telephony and PBX systems as well as integration with new IP-Based PBX architecture.
Multi-Service Voice/ Data Networks
The Green Box family distinguishes itself by its networking flexibility, high degree of scalability and the lowest lifecycle cost of ownership. The Green Box can scale to large scale installations with thousands of ports.
- Digital (T1/E1), ISDN and SS7, and Analogue Telephone
- Detection of Touch-Tones
- Detection of Call Progress Tones
- Drop and Insert Call transfer (Bridge) for Digital Trunks
- Support for Analogue lines in a digital system
- Multiple signaling protocols for Digital Trunks
- DNIS (or DDI), and In-Band ANI (or CLI) Support
IP Based Solution
Green Box is a robust IP based solution offering the scalability and reliability required for today’s packet telephony applications. It supports multiple T1/E1 per base unit and multiple units can be interconnected to achieve the desired density,
- Voice Codecs include: GSM, G711, G728, G729a, G723.1, LPC-10, SPEEX, LBC
Enterprises now need integrated solutions that can cater for all their communication requirements resulting in a low cost of ownership. CCS-100 is well positioned for diversified communication requirements of small and large enterprises.
- DID and CID supported
- Call bridging, Call transfer, Call Park
- Remote administration
- Flexible Script Based Customized Dial Plans
- URL and WWW Integration
Today’s communications require adaptable solutions that interoperate with multiple networking environments. The Green Box can be configured with a variety of interfaces for connection to a PBX, analog telephone, or the PSTN. Interfaces include:
- 10/100/1000 UTP
- Quad 10/100/1000 UTP
- 100 FX/ 1000 SX/ 1000 LX
- Single, Dual, Quad and Octal E1/T1/J1 Interfaces
- Octal V.35 Sync
- STM-1 ATM
- Linux OS
- IP Filtering, 3DES and x.509, Certificates
- BGP4, OSPF, RIP routing, link balancing, aggregation
- Stateful Inspection Firewalls
- Remote Administration/ SNMP II
- VPN/ IPSec/ 3DES, IDEA, Blowfish
- Voice assisted call/data synchronization.
- Single system image for networked systems
- Redundant/Standby fail-soft system configurations (1:1 and 1:N)
- Auto restart and configuration upon power up
- Remote diagnostics and control
- Calendar based command execution with one-year scheduling
- On-line electronic manuals that can be viewed with a browser